We offer shipwreck, scuba diving technology, and sidescan related presentations; whether it is a scuba diving show or local educational program at your school, library, dive club, or any other organization. We have done presentations at the following events:
- 2013, April - "The Discovery of L.R. Doty" presentation at Fox Valley Scuba Club, WI
- 2013, March - Typo schooner narrated video for the Amateur Underwater Film Festival in Milwaukee, WI; we took 1st place!
- 2012, October - Shipwreck & Technology Show in Muskegon, MI - "From Grapnel Hooks & Double Hose Regulators To Sidescan Sonar & Mixed Gas Rebreathers."
- 2012, April - "The Discovery of L.R. Doty" presentation at Union Grove, WI public library
- 2012, January - "The Discovery of L.R. Doty" presentation at Hoofer Scuba Club, Madison, WI
- 2011, April - Key note speaker at Ghost Ships Festival, Milwaukee, WI - "The Discovery of L.R. Doty"
- 2010, Dec. - Wisconsin Historical Marine Society, Milwaukee, WI - "Great Lakes Shipwreck Discoveries"
- 2010, April - Ghost Ships Festival, Milwaukee, WI - "The Discovery of M.H. Stuart"
Our photographs have won the grand prize and 3rd place in the 2012 Shipwreck & Technology Show.
|Grand Prize - Eber Ward in Straits of Mackinac, MI
||3rd prize SS Florida in Presque Isle, MI
We participate each year at various scuba shows such as Ghost Ships Festival, Technology & Shipwreck Show, Upper Midwest Scuba and Adventure Travel Show, and more. These are excellent opportunities to share our knowledge of shipwrecks and technology with you through presentations or talking to you at our booth. We look forward to seeing you again!